I’m in Angra, Rio, Brazil, trying to lead a simple life with my wife Martha and some of our children. This is what I spend my time doing:
- Being a more attentive husband, father and teacher.
- Creating videos that help students learn Portuguese and English and achieve their goals on language learning.
- Studing how to create animated videos.
- Working on an online course, intitled 'One Minute Portuguese'. Then, 'One Minute English' - and so on.
- Reading books
- Swimming regularly
- Training a bit to improve my soccer skills - after decades without playing.
These are my priorities right now.
I am open to work with new students online, as I highly value one-to-one interaction, companionship and results. However, as I want to focus on my priorities most of the time, I ponder about each request that come my way now.
As soon as my activities or priorities change, I’ll update this page.
This page is a public declaration and a reminder to myself, and it helps me keep my focus in the present. It was inspired by Derek Sivers.